Murfest is a ticketed retreat that is a worthwhile investment in your health. At Murfest, you can choose workshops from aerobics to seminars about relationships, find pain relief, and buy health products to refresh your body, mind and spirit.
These healthy options are provided by international professionals in nutrition, fitness, healing, yoga, dance and music.
The line-up changes each year but because it is consistently rejuvenating, many attendees return year after year to be refreshed afresh.
Don’t Miss an Event
- If you do not wish to buy a Murfest ticket that includes accommodation at the hosting hotel, there are many other hotels, hostels and Airbnbs you can choose from. Note that hotels in KL are very affordable compared to similar properties in Europe, the US, Australia, etc.
Search below for hotels, hostels or homestays in & near Kuala Lumpur. This is a one-stop search engine that allows you to compare all accommodation options across many sites, including those on Agoda, Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com. Starting your search here helps support our site–at no additional cost to you–so we can continue bringing you Eventful Events!
- International travelers will likely fly into Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL), a flight hub.
- If you fly into neighbouring Singapore Changi Airport (SIN), you can take a (luxury) coach bus into KL if you’re willing to brave potential traffic.
- Search for flights below.
- Grab is the ride share platform most common in Malaysia. Check for promotion codes for free rides.
- Traffic is typical of a major city, but not terrible; avoid rush hour if possible.
- Rental cars are affordable and easy to access.
- Parking fees will likely apply
- Kuala Lumpur has a clean, affordable, and efficient public transportation system
I signed up for Murfest because I was attracted to the multiple workshops that offered various solutions to pain, which my loved ones suffer from. To make the most of my two-day ticket, I packed my schedule with all sorts of workshops including sleep yoga (which wasn’t my cup of tea but I’m glad I tried it!).
For 2 whole days, I relaxed & recharged my body, mind and spirit. Murfest ended up being a much-needed retreat for me to connect with myself. I’m keen to return and will keep an eye out for a lineup that’s particularly attractive to my interests!
Want More Events?
See our most recent news stories below
As the world copes with an unprecedented lockdown, people are finding ways to connect and socialize in new and creative ways. We are social creatures, after all. …
This week, we reflect on our amazing trip to the World Kite Festival in Pasir Gudang, Malaysia! We weren’t sure what to expect, but it’s safe to say this amazing festival exceeded expectations and more! Check out our video below for a taste of the festivities! …
50 years ago this month, Apollo 11 astronauts blasted off from Cape Canaveral, Florida on a 240,000 mile journey to the moon. Once there, Neil Armstrong opened the hatch and made history by being the first man on the moon. Upon his exit, he famously declared, “That’s one small step for a man, a giant leap for mankind”. …